1F (Overall View)
- Agricultural Library
- Health Care Center
1F (Library Area)
- Service Desk
- PC Area
- Stack Room
- Materials from on-campus libraries are stored.
- Learning Commons
- Area for active learning.
2F (Library Area)
- Study Seats (LF)
- Reading Space
- Learning Commons is an area for active learning.
- The open hours are in accordance with Agricultural Library.
*Those who do not belong to Graduate School of Agricultural Science or Faculty of Agriculture cannot enter the building on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Each of four areas of Learning Commons can be reserved in advance. Please refer to the following section ("Reservations") for details.
- If you wish to borrow the items listed below without a reservation, please come to the service desk of Agricultural Library.
*The items may not be availlable as we only have a limited number of items.
- Items available for lending
projector screen speakerphone for online meetings microphone set mic stand presentation desk power strip signboard lecturn display panel reception desk laser pointer
- Cooperative learning, meetings (Reservations are unnecessary.)
- Circle/club activities, lectures
- Events (The entrance area and classrooms can be used in conjunction with Learning Commons.)
- Each of four areas of Learning Commons can be reserved in advance.
- Please apply via the reservation form below.
Please check the calendar to make sure that there are no reservations yet.
◇Use by Tohoku University students (excluding large-scale events) or classes by Tohoku University faculty and staff: Learning Commons Reservation Form
*Days until the last day of the following month can be reserved.
*Please make a request at least 5 days prior to use.
*Reservations may not be accepted in some cases.
◆Use other than above: Please send an email to Supplier Section.
*e.g.) events such as academic conferences and lecture meetings
C/O Aobayama commons
468-1 Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8572
- By subway
- Get on the subway Tozai Line bound for Yagiyama Zoological Park at Sendai Subway Station and get off at "Aobayama" station. 5 minutes' walk from the exit 'South 1'.