User guide - under construction
How to use - under construction
Mon.-Fri. Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays General 9:00-20:00 closed Vacation 9:00-17:00 Closed
- Year-end ～ New Year (Dec. 28-Jan. 4) will be closed.
- Other schedule will be announced on the notice board and homepage.
How to enter
- Put your magnetic ID card through the scanner to open the door in the entrance.
- If you don't have your ID card, use the interphone to contact the staff.
- An electronic security device is in place. If you have an implanted pacemaker, call the staff by interphone.
To use the library, you need your magnetic ID card shown below. If you don't have such a card, apply at the Service Desk to be issued one.
|Users||Magnetic Card||Issue Section|
|Staff||ID card||General affirs section|
|Students||Student card||Instruction section|
|Others(*)||Library User Card||Agricultural Library|
Researchers, Research Students, Auditors, and so on.
To use library materials
1st floor overall view
- Agricultural Library
- Health care center
1st floor library area
- Service desk
- PC area
- Stack room
- Materials from on-campus libraries are stored.
- Learning commons
- Area for active learning.
2nd floor library area
- Strudy seats(LF)
- Reading room