2017 Academic year
End of self return service by the self check machine
Self return service by the self check machine is scheduled to end on 19 November.
How to return books from 20 November.
- Library opening hours
- You can bring books to the Service desk.
- Library closing hours
- Book drop which is located at the windbreak room is available.
Location of Book drop
【Campus only】About the book selection event for the students.
- We hold the book selection event for the students.
- period: until November 30, 2017.
- Details & Application form (PDF, Only in campus)
【Campus only】About the request for recommendation of the student books.
Rural e-library is on trial.
period: until December 31, 2017.
Completely closed because of Aobayama Campus BLACKOUT.
Library services will be stopped because of Aobayama Campus BLACKOUT.
Friday, August 25, 2017, 17:00 to Monday, August 28, 2017, 9:00
- Completely closed
- Library web services will also be stopped
The notice of stack room opening.
Stack room to open on July 27.
- Loan period
- 5 books : 2 weeks.
About the change of opening hour in summer vacation.
During summer vacation, Agricultural Library will have a change for usual service hours as follows;
- August 6, 2017 - September 29 : 9:00 - 17:00
- August 11, 2017 - August 17.
- Faculty members of agricultural department can enter the library by using the ID card when closed(7:00-24:00).
- Period of Borrowing
- The duedate of the book that borrowed from July 24, 2017 to September 22 becomes October 6, 2017.
Aobayama Commons and Agricultural Library received Miyagi Television coverage.
Opening ceremony of Aobayama New Campus was held at the Learning Commons in Agricultural Library.
Please refer to the following link as to opening ceremony.