VIVA Library Weekly―Library Videos
Promotion Video of Main Library [New Ver.]
Recent VideosVideo Archive
- Season 2 Episode 1 How to use printer and copy machine In this video, we explain how to use printer and copy machine in the Main Library. Please check it!
- Episode 9 The Goods of the Library The Library has a lot of original goods! Please check it out if you're interested!
- Episode 8 Let`s Study For The JLPT! Do You know? In the Main Library you can borrow A LOT OF EXERCISE TEXTS FOR THE Japanese Language Proficiency Test!!
- Special Episode:Tohoku University Main Library PV Part2:Old and rare collection of Tohoku University Library The Tohoku University Main Library has a lot of valuable materials. You can watch some of them in this video. Please check it!
- Special Episode:Tohoku University Main Library PV Part1:The interesting books of Tohoku University Library The Tohoku University Main Library has a lot of interesting materials. Please watch this and check it !
- Special Episode Europarade! an exhibition on European architecture From May 23rd to June 28th, we will have an ”Europarade" - an exhibition on European architecture from May 23rd to June 28th. Even if you don't read Japanese, come and enjoy beautiful architecture sights!
- Episode 7 Manga in the Library The Tohoku University Library is full of manga both in Japanese and English! Those are my top favorites! Lets check it out!
- Episode 6 The Global Learning Room Welcome to the Global Room, where you can learn languages with friends in very funny ways! Want to find how? Watch the video :)!
- Special Episode The History of Kawauchi Campus Our beloved Tohoku University Kawauchi Campus has a long and interesting story just under our feet! Lets find it togheter in this new episode!
- Episode 5 In the Stack Room The secret dungeon of the Library reveals in front of your eyes!
- Episode 4 From International Center Station to the Library Let's see the other path we can walk to arrive at our beloved library!
- Episode 3 From Kawauchi Station to the Library Find with us the easiest way to arrive from Sendai Station to the Library through Kawauchi Station!